We can organise your Gas Safety Record for a fixed fee. Our service includes issuing the relevant notice to your tenants whilst causing a minimum interuption to their peaceful enjoyment.
All our suppliers are GAS safe registered and carry our NGalloway Contractor ID card.
As a minimum, your Gas Safety Record will contain:
- A description and location of each appliance/flue checked
- Name, registration number and signature of the engineer who carried out the check
- Date on which the check was carried out
- The address of the property where the appliance/flue is installed
- The name and address of the landlord (or their agent where applicable)
- Any safety defect identified and any action required or taken to rectify it
- Confirmation of the results of the operational safety checks carried out on the appliances.
Landlords also have a legal duty to maintain pipework is a safe condition, so many proprietary forms also include the facility for the registered engineer to record the results of pipework integrity tests which indicate whether or not the pipework installation is safe.